Pudding is one of the desserts or desserts that has a sweet taste and is certainly delicious. Lots of people make dizzy creations because making dizziness is very easy and doesn't take a long time. Pudding also has a soft texture that makes anyone who eats it will be addicted. One of the easiest pudding creations to make is Custard Pudding.
Custard Pudding is a food made from milk and sugar. Custard Pudding has a dense texture and a jelly-like consistency. This time we will make easy-baked Custard Pudding.
Here Matajateng has summarized how to make Baked Custard Pudding, including:
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 30 gr cornstarch
- 300 ml full cream milk
- 1 Slice of cheddar cheese
- Butter to taste
How to make:
1. Prepare a pan, put the egg yolks, salt and sugar into the pan, and stir until evenly distributed.
2. After the dough is evenly distributed, add the cornstarch, vanilla extract, and full cream milk and stir until evenly distributed until there are no lumps of flour
3. Turn on the stove over low heat, then keep the pot containing the dough on the stove. After a little warm, add the cheddar cheese and stir until evenly distributed
4. Prepare the pan. Then transfer the dough to the tin and flatten it. After that, put the dough in the refrigerator for about 2 hours
5. After 2 hours, remove the dough from the refrigerator and cut it into medium-sized squares.
6. Turn on the stove and prepare the Teflon then add the butter. Put the cut dough into the Teflon and fry it until it turns brown
7. Baked Custard Pudding is ready to be enjoyed. (NL)